A new website by Blockchain, http://bitcoin.com/ has launched. It’s a great one stop shop for anyone that would like to introduce someone to the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and general. It explains what Bitcoin is, the current price of it, merchants, features, etc. It has Google translated directly integrated so you can translate the webpage into many languages to have the most impact. On top of the fact that Blockchain will be releasing an update to their Android wallet, and resubmit its IOS application due to recent changes in the App Store policy, Blockchain is taking big steps for adoption.Show comments
- 19/08 Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Value Triples In Less Than Two Days
- 18/08 Bitcoin Surpasses Market Cap of S&P 500 Companies PayPal and Netflix
- 18/08 LA Galaxy Overtake Rival Seattle Sounders as Most Valuable Club in Major League Soccer, Exciting Weekend of Top Notch Soccer Action with Eight Clashes Going Down
- 18/08 First Bitcoin Exchange in Egypt Set to Begin Trading This Month
You are here
Dash Sponsors Arizona State University’s New Blockchain Research Lab
Cryptocurrency Dash have this week announced that they are to fund a Blockchain Research Lab...
Microsoft Launches Advanced Enterprise Blockchain Service
Microsoft has announced the launch of Coco – a first-of-its-kind ultra fast and secure blockchain...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 18/08 Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Stockholm to Feature Discussions on ICOs and Blockchain Development
- 18/08 Democratic Voting Platform launches Pre-ICO
- 18/08 Ethereum-Based C2C Market Soma Announces Patent Pending Technology and Community Tokens
- 18/08 Propy Resumes its Token Sale After Ambisafe Developer Resolves Parity Hack, Saves Millions
- 18/08 TokenStars Launches the First Project to Tokenize Celebrities with ICO Scheduled for August