A new website by Blockchain, http://bitcoin.com/ has launched. It’s a great one stop shop for anyone that would like to introduce someone to the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and general. It explains what Bitcoin is, the current price of it, merchants, features, etc. It has Google translated directly integrated so you can translate the webpage into many languages to have the most impact. On top of the fact that Blockchain will be releasing an update to their Android wallet, and resubmit its IOS application due to recent changes in the App Store policy, Blockchain is taking big steps for adoption.Show comments
You are here
10 VPN Services Providers That Accept Bitcoin
Bitcoinist has compiled a list of ten VPN providers that will gladly offer you their services...
Bitcoin Price Rebounds Over 10% But It’s Not Why You Think
The wonderful world of Bitcoin is a fascinating online roller coaster ride. What the mainstream...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 28/03 Prague to Host Major Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Conference
- 24/03 ZebraPay to Support VEROS and Ether
- 24/03 PIVX Forks Dash to Bring Private Instant Verified Transactions & Community Governance
- 23/03 Status CommitETH: A Tool to Incentivize Community-Driven Development Projects
- 23/03 Fit&Funky Starts Selling Fitness Apparel for VEROS Cryptocurrency