Here’s a fun fact: According to LA Times, Makati City in the Philippines is the number one place in the world when it comes to selfies, ahead of New York, Miami, and Cebu City, which is also in the Philippines. With so much drive for social media, the same people over at Bitmarket.ph decided to make a sister company that combined selfies and Bitcoin to further drive adoption, Bitstars.ph
- 26/07 Russia Allegedly Under Attack By “Most Dangerous” Malware That Mines Bitcoin
- 26/07 Alexander Vinnik Arrested in Greece with Ties to Money Laundering, BTC-e, Mt. Gox Theft
- 26/07 Rothschild Investment Corporation the Latest to Dive into Bitcoin
- 25/07 Bitcoin Gaining Prominence In Art Markets Worldwide
You are here
Achieving Parity (or How to Save $85M in Your White Hat)
The meeting over, Griff went back to his desk to find his messaging app urgently...
Russia Allegedly Under Attack By “Most Dangerous” Malware That Mines Bitcoin
One of the advisers to Russian President Vladimir Putin claimed that up to 30% of the country’s computers had been infected with the “most strong and most dangerous” kind of malware. This comes on the back of a recent survey study which indicates that barely 30% of Russians are familiar with cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 25/07 Solar DAO ICO: Investments to the Sun
- 24/07 Bitcoin.com Partners with North America’s Largest Mining Farm, Adds World Class Cloud Mining to Offerings
- 23/07 Virtual Reality Business Networking on The Blockchain
- 19/07 ‘Make It Viral’ Announces Crowdfunding for Blockchain-based Video Sharing Platform
- 19/07 DAO.Casino Collaborates with Changelly, Simplifies Purchase of BET Tokens