Lisk, the highly-publicized blockchain application platform, is reporting “healthy growth” over the past few months, with community members using the platform to develop various tools and services.
Disclaimer: This article was provided by Bitcoin PR Buzz. Bitcoinist is not affiliated with the firms represented by Bitcoin PR Buzz and is not responsible for their products and/or services.
Since the project’s launch, the developers say community involvement has been strong, resulting in several projects aimed at improving the platform’s user experience.
One service, LiskSocket.com, provides real time information on transactions and new blocks added to the platform’s blockchain.
Lisk Lite Client “provides a fast experience for viewing depositing and sending LSK,” according to the team. Complete with a mobile app, this client allows its functionalities to be used in Android and iOS mobile environments, in addition to its standard desktop experience.
Other community-sourced applications and services include:
- lisk-autoVote – a script which automatically votes on delegates from text files with delegate names, addresses and public keys
- LiskMonitor a stand-alone PowerShell script to do end-user monitoring on Main-net and Test-net nodes and delegates.
- lisktool.sh – a toolset for maintaining a Lisk server
- Lisk Army Knife – a forging failover and command line
- LiskMonitor (app) – An Android application to monitor delegate account status
The platform’s development team is also excited about Blocksafe, an upcoming startup that will use Lisk, BitTorrent and Telehash in concert to create a smart device infrastructure for firearms.
The team says that its official community forum and chat are thriving, with new project ideas popping up every day.
Learn more – https://lisk.io
Get started – https://lisk.io/get_started
Documentation – https://lisk.io/documentation?i=lisk-docs/README